I confess, I am a highly energetic cat. I am constantly on the move, you never know where you might see me next. I’m like Batman. I exercise all day, and then I sleep all night. Here’s a rough outline of what I do during the day:
- 6 hours of running altogether.
- Jumping up and down off the kitchen table 20 times.
- Chasing humans and scratching at their ankles.
- Stretching and clawing at Albert Einstein.
- Rapidly scratching that bottom of the humans’ bathtub for 5 minutes.
- Climbing up and down the cat tower.
- Attempting to jump on the finches’ cage.
If you do all of these exercises, you might look like me one day! Might. It’s a slim possibility. I’m so perfect in every way that it’s honestly impossible to look like me. But doesn’t everyone want a life like mine?